// Agile project management is exactly your thing and you are passionate about creative development?
// Terms like ticket system, pull request or API are common in your daily language usage?
// You have a great passion for new technologies and want to apply them?
// You want to develop yourself in a competent team?
As a Berlin-based IT agency with 20 years of experience, we are the reliable technical partner for e-commerce projects of all sizes.
Our focus is on technology!
You won't find marketing blah-blah or overblown love of design at FATCHIP. It is important for us to find good solutions that offer our customers added values. Just as important are honesty and transparency, a modern, agile way of working, life-long learning and a keep it simple mentality. We save up overhead. We are not a start-up and not a corporate!
As a certified partner of store system providers we support customers like Gravis, Neckermann.at or BSPayone. Since 2006 we are a certified OXID Enterprise Partner.
We are looking for OXID Lead Developer (m/f/d)
We offer you all this and much more:
- Exciting and diversified customers and projects
- Latest technology and a tool of your choice (Apple/Microsoft/Linux) with a uniform development environment,
have a look at our Tool Stack
- A friendly atmosphere, teamwork and dedicated colleagues who love what they do
- Salary in the upper industry average
- Regular training 3 days and 1000 EUR budget per capita and year for external training
- Regulated working hours with flexible time allocation within our flexitime between 8.00 and 20.00 hours
- Remote Office Option
- Good access to the public transport network and within walking distance to our office numerous restaurants and shopping facilities
- Company pension scheme
- A sports membership in the Urban Sports Club
- You are responsible for the technical conception and design of the system architectures
- You are the main developer responsible for "your projects" and delegate subtasks to our developer pool
- You will lead our junior developers and support them with complex problems
- You will program plugins, individual extensions and interfaces
- You will design and develop innovative software applications
- You will support our OXID customers and coordinate technical details with them
- You will conduct regular code reviews to ensure compliance with our quality standards
Your qualifications are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with store systems and e-commerce, including at least 3 years of experience in programming for OXID
- You have experience in the development of plugins
- You have knowledge in the administration of LINUX web servers
- You have the will to constantly develop yourself and to inspire others
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills in dealing with our customers
- You work carefully, reliably and to a high standard of quality and approach complex problems with pragmatism and solution orientation
- Your passion is coding!
Are you interested?
Then please send us your application by e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.