FATCHIP GmbH is the specialized agency for programming in eCommerce with 20 years of experience in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
We are primarily focused is on technology
You won't find marketing blah or love of design at FATCHIP. You won't find marketing blah-blah or overblown love of design at FATCHIP. It is important for us to find good solutions that offer our customers added values. We live honesty and transparency. Modern and agile through lifelong learning and a "keep it simple" mentality. We save up overhead. We are not a startup and not a group!
As a certified partner of shop system providers like OXID, Shopware or Magento, we look after customers like Gravis, Neckermann.at or BSPayone.
We are looking for experienced frontend developers (m/w/d)
Your tasks (excerpt)
This is what your job looks like:
- High-performance implementation of online shop layouts
- Bootstrap-based CSS building for the CMS system OXID
- Independent development of responsive editions for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Independent development and implementation of innovative ideas
- Assessment of the feasibility of designs and development of alternatives
- Advice and support of customers during the creation of designs in cooperation with the project manager
You should bring this with you:
- Profound knowledge of frontend development, preferred for OXID
- Experience with shop systems and e-commerce
- A good eye for the real implementation of design
- Motivation, team-mindset and ability to integrate
- meticulous, independent and reliable mode of working
- Passion for coding
We offer you
- A kindly and open-minded team
- Our office in Berlin-Charlottenburg is well connected to the public transport. Many restaurants, shops and even our canteen are nearby.
- An experienced team of developer and structured company processes behind you
- Axciting and quite varied customers and projects
- Free choice of work equipment (Apple/Microsoft/Linux) in a unitiset development environment Take a look at our Tool Stack
- Flexible working within our flextime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Teilweise Homeoffice möglich / on accord e.g. 4 days /week or part-time possible
- On request, parking space in the in-house parking garage
- Salary in the upper sectoral average
- Regularly further education 3 days and 1000 EUR budget per capita and year for external training
- Company retirement scheme
- Company support for gym whith a membership in the Urban Sports Club
- If you do not live in Berlin, we can offer a temporary furnished accommodation.
// Agile project management is your style and you have a good sense of the feasibility of designs?
// Terms like ticket system, pull request or API is common in your daily usage?
// Would you like to develop yourself in a competent team?
// Do you like to make the eyes of the project manager shine?
We awake your interest?
Send us your meaningful application by email