project manager OXID (m/w/d) Product owner and interface to our customers
FATCHIP GmbH is the specialized agency for programming in eCommerce with 20 years of experience in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
We are primarily focused is on technology
You won't find marketing blah or love of design at FATCHIP. You won't find marketing blah-blah or overblown love of design at FATCHIP. It is important for us to find good solutions that offer our customers added values. We live honesty and transparency. Modern and agile through lifelong learning and a "keep it simple" mentality. We save up overhead. We are not a startup and not a group!
As a certified partner of shop system providers like OXID, Shopware or Magento, we look after customers like Gravis, Neckermann.at or BSPayone.
We are looking for an experienced project manager with a high level of technical comprehension (m/w/d)
Your tasks (excerpt)
This is what your job looks like:
- Project planning and support
- Customer advice and cost calculation
- Development of specifications based on the project requirements for our developers
- Clarification of facts, requirements or queries that are necessary to complete a project
- Coordination and project implementation including communication of status with customers and partners
- Review of the specified implementations before handover to the customer
- Establishment of test reports and quality assurance
You should bring this with you:
- Independent planning, implementation, acceptance and follow-up of projects
- Experience with shop systems and e-commerce
- Experience of PHP and MySQL
- Resilience, economic thinking and structured working methods
- Understanding for everyone involved in a project and the exchange between design, content, programming and customer
- Motivation, team-mindset and ability to integrate
- meticulous, independent and reliable mode of working
- Passion for project management
We offer you
- A kindly and open-minded team
- Our office in Berlin-Charlottenburg is well connected to the public transport. Many restaurants, shops and even our canteen are nearby.
- An experienced team of developer and structured company processes behind you
- Axciting and quite varied customers and projects
- Free choice of work equipment (Apple/Microsoft/Linux) in a unitiset development environment Take a look at our Tool Stack
- Flexible working within our flextime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Teilweise Homeoffice möglich / on accord e.g. 4 days /week or part-time possible
- On request, parking space in the in-house parking garage
- Salary in the upper sectoral average
- Regularly further education 3 days and 1000 EUR budget per capita and year for external training
- Company retirement scheme
- Company support for gym whith a membership in the Urban Sports Club
- If you do not live in Berlin, we can offer a temporary furnished accommodation.
// Agile project management is your style and you like to move efficient structures?
// Terms like ticket system, pull request or API is common in your daily usage?
// You like communicating with customers and developers in a targeted manner?
// Would you like to be an important intersection in growing agency?
We awake your interest?
Send us your meaningful application by email or phone ( +49 (0) 30 / 985 40 690 )
to our managing director Hendrik