With the FATCHIP OXID Plugin Article Exporter you can easily create CSV export files of the articles in your shop. There is a large amount of configuration options in order for the export file to be perfectly suited for each product search engine.
- Complete feed administration and plugin configuration via the OXID admin area
- Detailed help bulletins in the OXID admin area
- Usage of multi-shop compatible lists
- Full administration of sign coding
- Producer and category filters (black and white listing)
- Integrated time scheduler for exports
- Exports can be loaded to other servers via FTP
- The output pattern of each field can be individually configured
- Transmission of delivery costs (most expensive, cheapest, own specification of delivery costs)
- Possibility to enter standard values if database field is empty
- Import of templates for the export (Google Shopping template is included)
- Export can be generated via a button in the OXID admin area
- Attributes of an article can be exported (e.g. color)
- Export of main articles and/or variants
- Export of graduated prices
- Compressing of the export file
- Update mechanism for new adjustments
- Article caching for big data volumes
- The field OXACTIVE can be included (e.g. for maintenance feeds
- Inactive articles can be exported
- Possibility to export stocks
- White and black listing possible for various attributes
- Attribute values of the main articles can be passed on to variants (add or replace)
- Unix operating system (Linux, FreeBSD, MacOSX etc.)
- This plugin is suitable for shops with a maximum of 25,000 lines in the oxarticles
- The server has to support the selection of PHP scripts via the function system(). This, for example, is not the case with 1&1 servers.
A usage of this plugin with those servers happens at one's own responsibility.
There will be no plugin support on servers that do not support the function system().
There will be no OXID 6 compatible Article Exporter plugin version released!
|OXID 2.7.x - 4.3.x||OXID 4.4.x - 4.6.x||OXID 4.7.x/5.0.x - 4.10.x/5.3.x|
|EE||not available||not available||v1.16.4_oxid5|
|PE||not available||not available||v1.16.4_oxid5|
|CE||not available||not available||v1.16.4_oxid5|
System prerequisites: The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins are delivered open-source and are tested up to PHP 5.6.
Updates: Plugin updates (excluding the integration in your shop) within 12 months after the date of purchase are included in the price. If you have purchased the plugin within the last 12 months, please feel free to contact email@example.com. For updates dating back later than 12 months we will have to charge 50 % of the regular price. The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins are independent from OXID eShop updates.
CE compatibility: The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins for OXID’s Professional Edition can be implemented in the OXID Community Edition without any problems. Please find more information on the CE compatibility in the FATCHIP Wiki (in German).
Video tutorial: How to use the Article Exporter Plugin (activate English subtitles):Further PostProcessings in the Article Exporter Plugin (in German)
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.