What happens in my shop?
Sooner or later, shop owners will ask themselves questions about their shop, such as: What are the best selling products? Which group do I target the most age-wise? Which payment types are the most popular ones and which generate the highest turnover?
To these and more questions, the OXID Plugin Betreiber-Statistiken (operator statistics) provides the right answers. With the plugin, shop owners receive important key figures that are available in the OXID admin area.
Even if you are traveling, you are able to stay up to date on your smartphone (e.g. iPhone or Android) - with an optimized view for mobile devices.
- Statistics number of orders and total turnover for each period of time set; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Statistics top products shows 100 products sold the most and the number of products sold, period of time is adjustable, it can be filtered by variants and producers; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Statistics top customers shows the customers with the highest turnover and the number of orders, period of time is adjustable; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Statistics top manufacturers shows the manufacturers including the highest demand with the generated turnover and the number of sales, period of time is adjustable; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Statistics top suppliers shows the suppliers with the highest demand with the generated turnover and the number of sales, period of time is adjustable; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Statistics top payment types shows the payment types used the most. The statistics show the generated turnover, the number of sales and the share of the total turnover, period of time is adjustable; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Statistics top categories shows sales, orders and turnover for each main category/subcategory, period of time is adjustable; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Analysis of target group regarding sex and age, period of time is adjustable; at EE, the sub shop is selectable
- Statistics regarding the turnover of each OXID user group
- Statistics regarding the number of orders and total turnover for each country
- Statistics with separation of orders regarding customer group (new customers/existing customers) - Areas of previous purchases are adjustable for existing customers
- Statistics on used vouchers
- Canceled orders can be included in all statistics
- For all statistics, the gross or net value can be displayed
- Smartphone-optimized view with the most important key figures for the shop owner
- Individual adjustments according to own needs is possible, however, the plugin can still be updated to a current version
|OXID 2.7.x - 4.3.x||OXID 4.4.x - 4.6.x||OXID 4.7.x/5.0.x - 4.10.x/5.3.x||OXID 6.0.x -6.5.x|
|EE||not available||not available||not available||v1.1.4|
|PE||not available||not available||not available||v1.1.4|
|CE||not available||not available||v1.1.4|
System requirements: The OXID 6 Plugin is provided open source and is tested up to PHP 8.1.
Updates: Plugin updates (excluding the integration in your shop) within 12 months after the date of purchase are included in the price. If you have purchased the plugin within the last 12 months, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates dating back later than 12 months we will have to charge 50 % of the regular price. The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins are independent from OXID eShop updates.
CE compatibility: The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins for OXID’s Professional Edition can be implemented in the OXID Community Edition without any problems. Please find more information on the CE compatibility in the FATCHIP Wiki (in German).
Screen cast about the functions of the OXID Plugin Betreiber-Statistiken (operator statistics) (activate English subtitles):