With the OXID eShop Plugin Redirect you can draw up and process redirects. They can be easily administered in the OXID admin area. Furthermore, csv files with the redirects can be imported; hence, redirects do not have to be created individually.
A mechanism checking your entries and preventing false entries such as the multiple creation of redirects, is integrated in the OXID eShop Plugin Redirect.
The redirects' status code can be individually defined from plugin version 1.2.0 upwards. Therefore, the status codes 303, 307 or 410 can be used.
The OXID eShop Plugin Redirect can accompany you at your next relaunch or shop update!
- Simple installation
- Universal configuration on the OXID admin area
- Multi-processing of redirects through csv import
- False entries are prevented automatically
- No adjustment of the shop's htaccess file necessary
- Multi-shop-capable (OXID eShop Enterprise Edition)
- The status code can be defined individually
- The complete URL can be used instead of the URI
- Forwarding of regular expressions
|OXID 6.0.x - 6.5x||OXID 7.0.x|
Updates: Plugin updates (excluding the integration in your shop) within 12 months after the date of purchase are included in the price. If you have purchased the plugin within the last 12 months, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates dating back later than 12 months we will have to charge 50 % of the regular price. The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins are independent from OXID eShop updates.
CE compatibility: The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins for OXID’s Professional Edition can be implemented in the OXID Community Edition without any problems. Please find more information on the CE compatibility in the FATCHIP Wiki (in German).
Video tutorial: How to use the OXID Redirect Plugin (activate English subtitles):