1. Product import
There are products in Tradebyte and it is used as primary system. There is an OXID channel as well. The FATCHIP connector makes sure that OXID eShop is filled with the data from Tradebyte. It is possible to carry out the whole product data maintenance in Tradebyte without having to rework them in OXID eShop. Products from TB.Market and TB.One can be loaded into OXID eShop.
2. Order export
Orders from OXID eShop can be transferred to Tradebyte with the Tradebyte 2 OXID Connector.
3. Ordering status import
As soon as the status of the order is changed in Tradebyte (delivered, cancelled...), the information can be transferred to OXID eShop with the Tradebyte 2 OXID Connector in order for the customer to be able to see the status of their order within their personal area.
- Products from Tradebyte can be transferred to OXID eShop>
- Orders from OXID eShop are transferred to Tradebyte
- Status of order (e.g. delivered or cancelled) is transferred to OXID eShop
- Categorization via OXID channel in Tradebyte
- Extensive import configuration in the OXID admin
- In the test mode, local XMLs can be processed
- Synchronization of the data records can be configured (adding or deleting of data records)
- Handling of variations is adjusted during the import to OXID
- Export of orders from OXID eShop can shop-sidedly be controlled via Cronjob
- Export of orders can be configured (export of paid or all orders)
- Import of orders’ status changes can shop-sidedly be controlled via Cronjob
- Configuration of the XML archiving (archiving or deleting of processed XMLs)
- Data statistics and importlog in the OXID admin
- Compatible with TB.Cat 1.2
- Multilingualism – Supported values are output in English as well
|OXID 4.4.x - 4.6.x||OXID 4.7.x/5.0.x - 4.10.x/5.3.x||OXID 6.0.x - 6.1.x|
System prerequisites: The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins are delivered open-source and are tested up to PHP 5.6.
Updates: Plugin updates (excluding the integration in your shop) within 12 months after the date of purchase are included in the price. If you have purchased the plugin within the last 12 months, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates dating back later than 12 months we will have to charge 50 % of the regular price. The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins are independent from OXID eShop updates.
CE compatibility: The FATCHIP OXID shop plugins for OXID’s Professional Edition can be implemented in the OXID Community Edition without any problems. Please find more information on the CE compatibility in the FATCHIP Wiki (in German).
Because of the plugin’s complexity, its installation through FATCHIP is included and compulsory.
Video tutorial: How to use the Tradebyte 2 OXID Connector (activate English subtitles):
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.