Download this plugin for free in the Shopware Community Store:
or on GitHub:
More than 20 payment types from one provider!
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Discover
- Debit card: Maestro International, Maestro UK, Carte Bleue, PostFinance Card
- Online transfer: "Sofort-Überweisung" (direct transfer), giropay, eps – electronic payment system, PostFinance E-Finance, iDEAL
- Advance payment, invoice, cash on delivery
From a purchaser's point of view, the payment process represents one of the most sensitive processes in online shopping. BS PAYONE's payment plugin offers a user-friendly and secured integration within the checkout process of your Shopware eShop.
- Integration via hosted iFrame in the existing Shopware checkout
- BS PAYONE as a brand is not visible for your customer
- Purchaser does not have to register
- No PCI DSS certification necessary
The BS PAYONE payment plugin for Shopware eShop offers effective and fully-integrated mechanisms for risk management.
- 3-D secure for protecting credit card payments
- Creditworthiness check with a dynamic management of payment types, depending on the customer's creditworthiness
- POS lock file (lock lists from the stationary commerce)
- Integrated address check und adjustment (optional: including name check)
- All risk management services of the BS PAYONE platform to effectively prevent fraud (GeoIP and BIN check, Velocity monitoring, balance limits etc.)
With its platform, BS PAYONE offers you additional services that can be fully used with the payment plugin.
- Automated debtor management to control all payment processes including debtor-wise entries
- Multi-stage dunning via email and mail with integrated handing over to collection
- Generation and dispatching of invoices and credit notes via email or mail
The installation of the BS PAYONE plugin for Shopware can be realized by FATCHIP. Please fill out the installation contract (PDF form in German).
System prerequisites: The FATCHIP Shopware plugins are delivered open-source and are tested from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.